We have just launched our E-Bay shop. Press the image to be taken there
“ We wish we could donate to Link to Hope Charity Shops but we live miles away”
“ It would be great to buy items from Link to Hope but you don’t have a shop in our area”
We have a solution. Link to Hope is now on E-Bay. However we need high value clothing items to sell – preloved or new. We do not want to take stock from our shops. We need you to help us.
1. Pack up a box or bag with high value, branded* and saleable clothing items – womens or mens
2. Weigh the box
3. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details – name, address, postcode, contact telephone number and the box weight (this is to enable us to generate the label)
4. We will e-mail you a Free post My Hermes label to print out and stick on the box.
5. Take box/bag to one of My Hermes 5,400 drop off points around the country.
6. If you want to, you can of course just send Link to Hope the box and organize the postage yourself. Address Link to Hope, Link House, Ferring St, Ferring, BN12 5JP.
The important part…..
*clothing must be clean and unmarked, no buttons missing or broken zips. Please do not send us low value items or supermarket or lower brand items. We need to be selling items for a minimum of £15 and upwards to make this work.
Brands we would love to see are Jaques Vert, Armani, Autograph, Calvin Klein, Diesel, Fat Face, Kaliko, Karen Millen, Kookai, Levi, Monsoon, Planet, Red Herring, Reiss, Richa, Ghost, Billabong, Chilli Pepper, Burberry, Berghaus, Timberland Windsmoor, Boden, Laura Ashley, Max Mara, David Nieper, Gina Bacconi, Ted Baker, Jack Wolfskin, Superdry etc – high end brands that can be sold at high prices. This is in no way an exhaustive list just suggestions.
Here are some the items Link to Hope have listed currently for sale on E-Bay
Please help us to generate new funds, for Link to Hope to use extending its important education and social care projects in Eastern Europe. Please contact us if you need any further information.