1. Order this years shoebox leaflets at Shoebox Registration 2021 (when they are ready)
2. Then choose 5 or more of the items in the Red or Purple Box and put them in your shoebox. There should be a minimum of 11 different items in your shoebox
3. Tick everything you have put into your box and whether it is a Family or an Elderly Shoebox.
4. Now wrap the entire box in wrapping paper. If you want to wrap the lid and box separately please make sure it is securely sellotaped and xan elastic band is put around it. This is to stop them opening during transit.
5. Tape the contents list (the one where you have ticked all the items) to the shoebox only on the yellow strips where indicated.
6. Fold over the leaflet and if you pay tax please complete and sign the attached Gift Aid Form. Please tape down where indicated and attach £3. NB This is the first increase for 18 years. Costs have gone up but there is also another reason – please read about it here.
7. Lastly please go to our Getting Shoeboxes to us page to find your nearest drop off point. NB This will be updated and re-launched in April 2021